Anise is a massage therapist with a deep-rooted passion for movement as medicine. She is a graduate of National Holistic Institute where she graduated at the top of her class. She has had the privilege of working with Cirque Du Sole athletes, professional fighters, and competitive rock climbers to assist with their recovery and overall wellness and success.
With over twenty years experience as a high-level competitive gymnast, both as a coach and an athlete, it’s no surprise that she has been drawn to sports injury recovery as her line of expertise in massage. She genuinely loves movement of all forms and is fascinated by how the body functions and heals. Anise is a practicing acrobat, fire performer, rock climber, surfer, and musician. She continues to find new forms of athleticism to peak her interest and inspire her love of massage therapy.
Five fun facts about Anise:
1. She was raised in the Cayman Islands where she was homeschooled and used to break coconuts open with rocks.
2. She is a fire performer (fire eating, breathing, and staff spinning)
3. She works on cars and ride dirt bikes
4. She plays 6 instruments and sings jazz
5. She grew up cattle ranching on horseback