WHAT IS IT?
Looking for something besides iPads and video games to occupy your child's time during their school break? Do you want to keep your kids moving and staying healthy?
We offer the solution. Sign them up for our Youth Injury Prevention Training. We offer flexible dates. Pick one day, one week, or two weeks, depending on your schedule.
In this customized program, we offer peak performance enhancement to ensure youth athletes are working at their best, all while minimizing their risk of injury.
We are offering small group training to help improve flexibility and strength ... all at an affordable cost.
- INJURY PREVENTION SPECIALIST -
MEMORIES FROM OUR LAST EVENT
1. Is this training specific to one sport?
- No, athletes from all sports are welcome and can benefit from this training.
2. My child doesn't have an injury. Can my child still attend?
- Yes! Your athlete can, and will always, benefit from learning to move better in order to perform better in his/her sport.
3. Isn't lifting weights bad for children?
- Resistance/weight training has benefits for youth and adolescents that promote muscular strength, endurance, and improve cardiovascular function when properly supervised.
4. My child already does personal training. How will this benefit him/her?
- Our focus is to improve and enhance body awareness and motor control. This development is essential for growing children.
5. My child is not playing sports at the moment. Can they still attend?
- Of course! Your athlete can attend whether they are pre-season, in-season, or off-season.