If that sounds like you, you’re not alone. At Sports Performance Physical Therapy we hear this all the time … In fact people who come to see us have often:
1. Thought the pain would go away on its own—but it didn’t
2. Paid several visits to the doctor, only to be told to “rest” and “take some painkillers,” … Then weeks later went back to see the doctor again, only to be prescribed MORE rest and an even stronger dose of painkillers.
3. Been put on a month-long waiting list after being referred to see other healthcare professionals or an insurance-based physical therapist, only to be handed a sheet of exercises, which did nothing to ease the pain.
4. Tried a few YouTube exercises, but those exercises either didn’t do a thing or aggravated the pain…making it 10 times worse!
5. Thought it would be a good idea to rest because the pain was so bad, but all that did was make the area even more stiff and tight.
6. Been told by a family member or friend that “everybody get aches and pains as they get older” … making it easy to accept “it’s just a part of life.”
If any of these have happened to you, we would love to invite you to book a one-on-one call with one of our top-rate specialists so we can find out what can be done to help you at our physical therapy clinic in Chula Vista. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already, like many people we see, is actually a GOOD THING! When you know what doesn’t work, you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Click the button below to schedule a free telephone consultation if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after! Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.